Indian wedding saree online, Designer sarees for wedding sari set Online
In Vedic era bridal wear sari is specially weaved by bride’s family and that shows the importance of sari in our culture. Indian marriages are incomplete without wedding sari blouse even if modern girl choose gown or lahengha choli as bridal dress but they have to wear sari in one of the occasion because especially in all Indian communities marriage functions start from 3 day before an end with last reception after the traditional customs is over. As a reason Bride has to select few outfits for different functions because she needs to change her bridal dresses for different functions. Let’s examine how different communities use sari in various wedding customs and the variety of wedding wear sari types in different region
- Hindu wedding saree : There are quite a few occasion in Hindu wedding where Hindu bride wear sari.The function starts with Haldi or Pithi In which turmeric applies on girls body and also on clothes so they prefer to wear cotton saris with blouse design with low back then just before one day of marriage in party girls like to wear sangeet sari or celebrity’s wedding sarees and in current time most of the girl wear lahengha saree as wedding wear which has embossed on it heavy embroidery work with nice net style golden dupatta on head and at the time of final goodbye or Viddai, girls like to wear light weight glossy silk saree.
- South Indian wedding saree blouse designs : South Indian bride never choose other wedding costume than sari because in south they have plenty of silk sari to choose from. It comes in mainly four types of silk fabric like mulburry silk, mughasilk, tussore and Eri silks. In different state of south India different bridal wear sari put by women have got different wedding silk saree blouse back neck designs.
- Kanchheepuram sari: These saree designed with three different piece of cloth like border, body, and pallu. All three parts printed with amazing traditional design and these engagement sarees are very popular in states of Kerala.
- Andhra Mysore silk saree : Karnataka state is a largest producer of mulburry silk and the bridal wear silk saree is specially designed with traditional golden color work and that made this wedding blouse sari out of the planet because it comes in rich color like red yellow and silver.
- Konrad bridal wear sari : Tamilnadu’s famous dulhan sari is known for its wide border, which is designed separately with traditional designer blouse for wedding with golden handwork. This new wedding saris’ border is also 10 to 40 m wide and the whole get up of bride depends on this border work.
- Bengali wedding wear sari: Banarasi silk saree is usually put by Bengali Dulhan which is specially made in Banaras and it is inspired by Mughal art work and these blouse designs for silk sarees wedding adorned with golden handmade art work it is very costly as compared to other sari designs.
- Marathi saree style wedding dress: Maharashtra’s traditional bridal wear paithani sari originally made with cotton and golden color thread is now available in silk as well. This design is specially with hand embroidery designs for sarees in moti and the other traditional hand print this classic wear designer sari you can see all over in Maharashtra.
- Guajarati wedding blouse designs : This special design called patola saree invented in small town call Patan, which is situated in Gujarat. This bridal wear saree weaved with cotton using hand die printed design and glass work is one saree draping styles for wedding only seen in Gujarat.
Indian wedding saree blouse designs popularity
Why the wedding saree blouse designs are most demanding bridal wear other than gown and lahengha choli in India? There are many reasons behind it.
- It comes in wide variety and rich color so the saree styles for wedding makes it extra glorious appearance in crowd.
- With the help of new saree wearing styles for wedding, you can make your look extra special because in India you will find many saree draping styles for wedding that can make bride look amazing on important day.
- As per the Hindu marriages, lower end wedding Sari dress typically called pallu that is tied with men’s odhni to fulfill the rituals of magal fera.
- Hips of variety in color and also in the art work of embroidery and zari work makes it much needed bridal wear.
- New wedding sarees suit all body shape and body type so that’s one of the oblivious reason for Indian girl to choose over the lahenga choli.
- Blouse designs for wedding sarees comes in variety of style compared to choli designs.
In recent days the designs of wedding dress for bridesmaid is also sari other than salwar kameez because the sari enhance the beauty of the bride’s family as well as the friend.
Thanks for visitng.